Project Delivery Associate
Useagility delivers human-centered design and technology solutions that create measurable results for our clients. As our consulting firm continues to grow, we are seeking an experienced and motivated Project Delivery Associate to join our team.
The Project Delivery Associate serves as a liaison between our clients, internal Delivery Leads, and our talented team of user experience designers and software developers. This role is responsible for delivering projects and other client work to successful completion by planning, coordinating, and managing resources to achieve desired project outcomes. The Project Delivery Associate role also entails facilitating regular meetings, following up on tasks and issues, providing regular status reports, and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Understand project scope and create documents that capture project requirements
- Conduct project meetings to communicate individual project-specific roles, project expectations, and ensure that all project team members have the tools required to perform effectively
- Gather customer requirements and relay to internal teams, including software design and development team members
- Provide support coordinating resource availability and managing project resource time
- Facilitate the project and/or work effort estimation activities
- Monitor projects on a regular basis, evaluating progress and quality, and managing issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Monitor project timelines and manage the financial components of each project
- Appropriately set and fulfill customer expectations
- Identify potential risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate
- Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate
- Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- At least 2 years of project management experience, preferred within the software development industry (or similar industry experience)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English (experience working with remote and offshore teams a plus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Google G-Suite products
- Working knowledge of common project portfolio management (PPM) and software development workflow tools (Jira and Mavenlink a plus)
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests.
Useagility offers a strong base salary, excellent benefits, and a fantastic culture. We are a collaborative team that works to support each other and improve the quality of client deliverables through learning, feedback and sharing of ideas and experiences. We are dedicated to efficiency in the workplace so that we can work smarter, not longer. We also are dedicated to supporting each other in balancing work, family and life interests outside of work.
Submit your thoughtful cover letter along with a resume detailing relevant experience. Phone calls will result in disqualification of consideration for this position.